GKL Leasing – Terms and Conditions
By accessing this Website, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions of use.
1.1 The information contained in www.companywebsite.co.uk (“the Website”) may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. All information made available from within this Website is provided “as is” for information purposes only and without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, any warranties as to non-infringement, satisfactory quality or fitness for a particular purpose.
1.2 GKL Leasing of Centenary House, 32 The Bridge Business Centre, Beresford Way, Chesterfield, Derbyshire S41 9FG may make changes to the content of this Website at any time without notice.
1.3 GKL Leasing makes no representations as to the security, quality or propriety of any website which may be accessed through this Website. Connected websites accessed through this Website are independent websites over which GKL Leasing does not exercise any control, whether financial, editorial or of any other kind and are not in any way endorsed by GKL Leasing.
1.4 GKL Leasing will not be liable to you for any direct, indirect, consequential, special or other damage resulting from the transmission from this Website to your computer systems of viruses, worms, trojan horses or other destructive items, however caused, such damage to include, without limitation, loss of profits, interruption to business, loss of the whole or any part of a programme or any data howsoever stored whether saved on a computer system or otherwise.
2. DOWNLOADING AND PRINTING MATERIAL FROM THE WEBSITE
All design, text and graphics displayed on this Website and the selection or arrangement thereof are the copyright of GKL Leasing You are granted permission to electronically copy and print in hard copy portions of this Website for the sole purpose of your own personal development. Any use of materials on this Website (including but not limited to reproduction for purposes other than those noted above and modification, distribution or republication) without the prior written permission of GKL Leasing is strictly prohibited.
3. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
All trade marks, product names, brand names, company names, titles, copyrights or logos cited herein are the trade-marks, trade names or copyrights of their respective owners. No permission is given by GKL Leasing in respect of the use of any such trade-marks, product names, brand names, company names, titles, copyrights or logos.
4. PRIVACY OF DATA SUPPLIED BY YOU
4.1 GKL Leasing is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected.
4.2 Because the Internet infrastructure is global, and it is not possible to predict the routes that information sent over the Internet will take, the information you provide may be transferred temporarily via a route which takes it outside the European Economic Area as it passes between you and GKL Leasing. By submitting your information you consent to this transfer.
5. LOSSES RESULTING FROM UNAUTHORISED ACCESS TO YOUR DATA
Whilst every effort is made by GKL Leasing to keep secure information submitted by you, you accept the risk that data transmitted electronically via this Website or otherwise may be intercepted before reaching its intended destination or accessed by unauthorised third parties and may be exploited unlawfully by such third parties. GKL Leasing does not assume responsibility for guarding against the acts of such third parties and shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, special or other damage resulting from third parties’ interception of or access to data of whatever nature including without limitation personal data transmitted by you electronically or otherwise.
- At GKL Leasing we use information collected on-line to develop and enhance the services we offer to you and to help us build our business. We take privacy issues seriously and are open about the way data is collected and used. This policy outlines the principles that we follow.
- What data is collected and how is it used?
- When you visit a GKL Leasing website, the only data that we capture is that submitted via e-mail, by submission of a feedback form or by completion of an order form. Such data is maintained only for so long as necessary in order to fulfill your feedback request or order.
- When you register for a service provided by GKL Leasing, you may need to choose a user name and password for authentication purposes. For administration purposes, we will also require your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address. This may be used to send you information about your account and any GKL Leasing You may elect not to receive such promotions.
- Is personal information disclosed to Third Parties?
- From time to time GKL Leasing may employ other companies and individuals to work on our behalf. Examples of such work might include: sending e-mail, analysing data and providing customer call-centre services. Such agents have access to the personal information needed to perform their functions but may not use it for other purposes.
- Our Quality Control department may contact you as part of our continuous quality development programme. Such calls will be made only to identify your experience of our services and to elicit your suggestions for improvement. You will be under no obligation to answer any such questions.
- We may ask our market research partners to contact you by telephone as part of a survey of our services. You will be able to choose at the time whether or not you want to take part in any such survey.
- If you use an GKL Leasing transactional or shopping service, we will pass information necessary to complete your order to our payment partners. Such information will typically include name, address and credit card billing details.
- How is personal privacy protected?
- GKL Leasing is registered as a Data Controller with the Data Protection Registrar and uses up to date industry procedures to keep personal data as safe and secure as possible and to protect such data against loss, unauthorized disclosure or access. Please remember that you are responsible for protecting your password/user name and must not share it or allow its disclosure it to anyone.